Bournemouth is an ideal place for international students to study and to sample English life. It is an
attractive university town and receives visitors from all over the world due to its mild climate,
cosmopolitan atmosphere and 10 kilometers of sandy beaches. It has been voted the UK’s happiest
Europa School of English in Bournemouth, an IP International Projects School, is British Council and
Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) accredited, an examination centre for Test of Legal
English Skills (TOLES) and a member of English UK. We offer English, Academic, and Professional
programmes to our clients, and our aim is to offer our students a unique learning experience in a
friendly international atmosphere.
We use modern resources, both inside and outside the classroom, to encourage learning and our
management team is committed to ensuring your stay with us is an enriching and fulfilling learning
experience that you will never forget.
Our parent company, IP International Projects, has been established for almost 30 years.
We want to prepare children and teenagers for life in the global world of the future
- TRC International University Foundation Programme.
- TRC Pre-med Foundation Programme (exclusivity for the EU)
- Pre-sessional English
- General English
- Business English with an ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Test of Legal English Skills
- Junior Summer Programmes in Bournemouth and at Exeter, Chichester and Winchester universities, plus school and college-based programmes in Devon.
- Summer Family Languages Programmes in Bournemouth, Exeter and Teignmouth
British-style cultural homestay with local families