ENGLISH LANGUAGE WITH IELTS
IELTS is the world’s most popular English test as it is used both by universities and immigration/visa departments in many countries including the UK/USA/CAN/AUS/NZ.
Students need extensive practise in all four IELTS skills:
as well as familiarity and practise in the IELTS exam format.
15 hours of General English
- Practise in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Improving fluency, accuracy and confidence
The programme includes:
- Initial class placement test including grammar, oral and writing
- Regular progress tests in General English
- Regular IELTS practice tests with extensive individual feedback from the tutor
- Regular tutorials with the General English teacher & with the IELTS tutor
- Progress report giving an assessment of progress in all of the main study areas.
- 8 hours of IELTS exam practice in order to;
- Develop a strategy to pass with the highest possible score.
- Gain practice of all question types in preparation for the exam.
Total 23 hours